R 3 bromo 2 3 dimethylpentane
2021.08.27 06:46 Rayy3xpt2
Ray from the smash or pass vids Florida chick
2014.06.03 06:04 FXHD outfit sub
FoxHound [FXHD] TR Connery
2023.03.26 01:27 OriginalAsherella Mystery Bag Evaluation - December 2022 GB- Claimed Retail Value $110+ Actual Retail Value $110+ 🤯 Surprising! (More info in my comment)
2023.03.26 01:26 hunglikekingk0ng Anyone else use aftershave 1-2 days after shaving?
Off the top, I’m not a daily shaver.
If I shave Monday, I’ll have a proper coat/light beard by Friday. So I shave every 2-3 days to avoid looking grizzly or too pretty.
What I found useful for avoiding irritation is to a) shave properly and patiently, and b) keep the skin nurtured between shaves.
So if I shave Monday morning, I’ll reapply Nivea in the evening after my nighttime shower, and again after my face is cleansed the next morning.
Anyone else do this?
submitted by hunglikekingk0ng
to wicked_edge [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:26 clueless_sconnie Got lucky with the Mandalorian mystery boxes and got all four Gamestop exclusive Funko's. This is the way
2023.03.26 01:26 IneffectiveBlue Genuinely one of my least favorite missions. I’ve played nearly 30 games today and almost all of them have retreated before I could get 20 power
2023.03.26 01:26 theroutesetters Spring rate calculation (HELP!!)
| || |
I'm looking for some help, following conflicting/vague information regarding spring rate calculation. submitted by theroutesetters to MTB [link] [comments]
I ride a 2019 Nukeproof Mega 275 (same frame design and leverage ratios as the 2020 model). I'm looking to upgrade my rear shock from air to coil, but I'm having difficulty understanding what spring rate would be best suited for me and my bike.
After some digging online, I've come across two means of calculation.
TFTuned's model looks to use rider weight, wheel travel, and stroke length to estimate spring rate. This puts me in the neighborhood of 340lbs or so.
However, the method outlined on Cane Creek's website calculates spring rate based on the bike's sag point leverage ratio (or alternatively average leverage ratio) multiplied by rider weight. This would have me right around 430lbs.
Are either of these methods more reliable?
Should shoot the middle and buy a 400lb spring to start? Or would I be better off on a 350lb or 450lb??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
2023.03.26 01:26 CatVideoFest I think there has been some confusion…
2023.03.26 01:26 Leading_Video2580 Wrong DLL present error help wanted.
2023.03.26 01:26 themainloop Kaya, Intangible Slayer Review Magic Puzzle Quest
| || | submitted by themainloop to MTGPuzzleQuest [link] [comments]
My official review of Kaya, Intangible Slayer! Thanks to Oktagon , I was able to get an exclusive look at the newest Pwlaneswalker to hit MTGPQ! Where does she rank amongst my other Black/White PWs? Watch and find out!
01:07 Abilities at different levels, starting deck 02:52 Comparing HP 03:51 Comparing Mana Gains 06:14 Deck Load Comparison 07:21 Loyalty Ability 1 Comparison 11:25 Loyalty Ability 2 Comparison 14:53 Loyalty Ability 3 Comparison 19:36 Deck 1 (Mites) 24:35 Deck 1 Battle 27:59 No Limit Deck Build (standard) 30:25 No Limit Deck Battle 37:05 Conclusion
Again special thanks to Oktagon for giving me the opportunity to review these two products and I hope I am given more in the future!
Join Goz's Discord here: https://discord.gg/949FmgPG
Best place to reach out to me and interact with myself and some of the best players of the game.
2023.03.26 01:26 Pndrizzy When to withdraw from 401(k) during escrow
I am under contract to buy a home with an expected down payment of $131k from the bank. In order to meet that, I need to take a $50k loan from my 401(k) as permitted within my plan. I will be able to pay it back with interest (8.5%) with no problem. That's ~$729.91/paycheck.
There are some questions that arose from the general inspection (mostly the roof, have a roofer coming on monday) as well as the appraisal (unpermitted additions that may impact the banks idea of what it's really worth), so the deal is certainly not a lock at this point. If the appraisal comes in short, the seller may opt to go with another seller as there were multiple other offers on the property, and I don't have much funds to close that gap comfortably if they have crazy asks. The property is certainly worth the offer, and I plan to get the spot permitted at the same time I add another addition next year. Could be a huge boost to the property value by increasing the size on tax records.
My closing date is April 25th. Disbursement of the funds takes 2-3 business days, and I guess that the loan approval could be up to 2 weeks. Appraisal is due back on Wednesday, and then we can negotiate the rest of that week. From my point of view, it should be fine to wait until April 1st to request the 401k loan, right? That gives 15 business days for them to process and disburse my loan. Online Googling suggests 5-7 business days to approve, and 2-3 to process the disbursement, so 10 business days is the top, and I have a buffer of 15 more.
If anyone else has insight, it would be much appreciated!
submitted by Pndrizzy
to RealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:26 DiccOnBrick27 “Just get a better job” is not the solution. It’s statistically impossible. How many “good paying” jobs are even out there
2023.03.26 01:26 latenightsnoop I found out why enmy gives her kids her used stuff for Xmas. she secretly the grinch... see attached photos for proof
2023.03.26 01:25 tightguide After 2 and a half years and 100 sessions my players just finished AMA
I had never run a game on this scale before but it was some of the most fun I have ever had. Weaving all the threads throughout the campaign was fantastic, especially every time the players uncovered a long waiting plot reveal. None of us will forget the final battle with Iymrith that lasted 8 hours and was legendary, we will be talking about it for years. I also have to thank this sub and countless posts that I used to help plan and take ideas from.
Some of the bigger changes I made were;
- I skipped NIghtstone and started the players in Triboar with the fire giant attack.
- The party stopped the drow in Gauntlgrym and I had them find a letter from the Doom of the Desert telling the drow that after they gave the elemental to the fire giants to go to Yartar to help the Kraken Society. This gave a connection between Iymrith and the Kraken Society and I wanted her behind most of the chaos so nobody would realize what she was up to.
- I ran the Krakens Gamble during chapter 3 and I HIGHLY recommend this, it introduces the Kraken Society early and I used it as a reason to have occasional attacks from kraken cultists while at sea so the endgame doesn't seem to come out of nowhere
- I scrapped the burial mounds completely and instead made them hunt down one tougher barbarian group who had desecrated the temple. I also scrapped Klauth and the hot air balloon because it felt like an unnecessary side thread.
- My players decided to go after all the giants even though they knew they only needed to do one. They became very focused on saving the realm and wanted an epic quest.
- I also changed the stone giants to be trying to raise the Dodkong because it was much more interesting.
- Sansuri's goal was to use the essence of a powerful dragon to forge an Orb of Dragonkind to use to fight them and raise her to the top of the Ordning.
- I also added a little more power to each giant stronghold to reflect them letting them accomplish more, By the time they got to the fire giants the Vonindod had 1 working eye ray for the fight.
- I had Iymrith's goal be to use the destruction of the Giant Ordning in order to ascend to become a Great Wyrm and be immortal. Slarkrethel thought she just hated giants and didn't know her goal.
- I over leveled my players and gave them 1 level for every giant stronghold instead of 1 every 2 because I wanted to crank up Iymrith to 11 to create a truly epic boss battle.
I love talking about this campaign so please ask any questions you have.
submitted by tightguide
to stormkingsthunder [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 AmedeAxeres Comedy gold from Paolo: “Tether is making money and banks are failing. So if you have to put money somewhere, I guess that Tether is the most safe among all the choices”
2023.03.26 01:25 TBD-91 NBA Saturday
Heat -5.5/1H -3
76ers +2.5/1H +1
Jazz +9.5/1H +5.5
submitted by TBD-91
to BettingPicks [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 No-Face5015 Boy ain’t no way
2023.03.26 01:25 b1llspc B1llsPC Presents: Tera Raid Farming with the Blissey Event, plus SwSh Shiny Den 180! Twitch info below.
2023.03.26 01:25 coopsypoop Replied to a very offensive comment about Republicans that got removed given how disgusting it was. Here is the result
2023.03.26 01:25 Dry_Chip422 https://www.reddit.com/r/JackSucksAtGeography/comments/11vs7tf/my_8_year_old_sister_attempted_to_draw_a_map_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
submitted by Dry_Chip422
to AdvertiseYourVideos [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 Qigong90 When Natalists Tell me I Am Missing Out by Not Having Children
I Guess I Am Missing out on Not Having Children
- I am missing out on waking up between 12 AM and 6 AM because bab(ies) are crying. And tending to them. (Even though society says that job is for the mother or woman, I, as a man, would watch and help to know how to take care of the child in the event my partner gets sick or dies)
- I am missing out on changing diapers. (I don’t want to do that one time in a lifetime, much less 20+ times a day).
- I am missing out on taking child(ren) to extracurricular activities on Saturday morning instead of sleeping in and gayming.
- I am missing out on disciplining child(ren) for undesirable behavior and or undesirable grade performances.
- I am missing out on having to be Judge Judy in terms of being a human lie detector, and cross examiner.
- I am missing out on fighting with teenagers.
- I am missing out on having to buy new clothes every school semester.
- I am missing out on spending $100+ a week on groceries.
- I am missing out on having to explain that I sired them into a chaotic and undesirable existence in a chaotic hellscape because I was vain, and foolish and walked around with my head up my ass.
- I am missing out on paying for senior dues, prom, and college.
- I am missing out on sacrificing my music and putting my love for gayming in an 18+ year abeyance in order to be an actual dad and not just a sperm donor.
- I am missing out on eventually resenting my no guaranteed compensation, no sick days, no vacation days, no health and dental benefits job as a parent. But, I will gladly miss out.
submitted by Qigong90
to antinatalism [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 camelopardaIisx Bottom right symbol in yellow section of doomsday mural might be lighthouse clue referring to its light emitter
I was watching a video of the lighthouse due to all the lighthouse threads and the pattern of the lighthouse's light emitter looked familiar, very similar to a symbol on the doomsday mural's yellow section: https://imgur.com/a/cKr8ERs
-in doomsday mural, the artist slightly rotates the symbol to the right, and cuts off 1/3rd of the symbol, making it harder to recognize
-symbol has thicker lines in middle, thinner on right/left sides, similar to lighthouse beacon
-when the light directly shines at you, it looks like a giant sun (see imgur), possible that sun graffiti in altruist camp is referring to lighthouse light, our path is "lit" (this is a stretch)
-assuming this clue on the mural is not referring to the lighthouse light emitter...what else could it be?
-assuming this symbol is referring to the lighthouse, means its involved in chiliad mystery somehow, "something more to the ghost" possibly true
I think this
might also be a lighthouse clue, referring to how the light rotates 360 degrees and how we might need to point it in the right direction (the 4 arrows?)
lighthouse/ghost/grave thread: https://www.reddit.com/chiliadmystery/comments/11yscic/anyone_willing_to_test_if_these_two_is_real_myths/
chiliad mural interpretation involving lighthouse as the 'eye' and jetpack/ufo/egg as the 3 mountains: https://www.reddit.com/chiliadmystery/comments/120wyiz/about_the_lighthouse_and_the_mystery/
player is able to directly control lighthouse light and point to something with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-RzO7eJbM
submitted by camelopardaIisx
to chiliadmystery [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 BigEdBGD The CAFEC TH-1, TH-2 and TH-3 filters.
Hey there! From what I understand, the TH filter series from Cafec is basically different densities with the TH-1 being only one sided crepe. In other words, TH-1 are the slowest, and TH-3 the fastest.
With that said, my question is, what is exactly the difference between those on the specialty "roast type" filters? Because from my understanding they have pretty much the same differences. Light roast filters being the slowest and medium roast the fastest.
Is this just a rebranding thing to make them easier to distinguish or are they different papers?
submitted by BigEdBGD
to pourover [link] [comments]
2023.03.26 01:25 WorkingObjective5709 My ps4 game collection